Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Subject: 1.Correcting female voice in men to enable them to speak properly (puberphonia) as a male and this involves talking the voice spectrum before and after correction and then performance of various age groups
2. Muscle tension, during speech processing.
3. Modeling based on 300 videos.
4. Statically modeling
5. Voice physiology and bio mechanics
6. Puberphonia voice correction – applying spectrum analysis and computer modeling.
7. Modeling of manipulable, tongue, soft palate, uvula, before and after correction.
8. Pharyngeal, oral, nasal, sinus, larynx, chest, abdomen, whole body reason-ace before and after correction.
I got data for 310 patients. I have also interest in optimization pharynx and larynx vocal cord, uvula, jaw.
You can see our video from you tube puberphonia/dr.kumaresan or facebook/dr.m.kumaresan
Madam/Sir, this may give you some idea. We request your assistance in building this model. We request you have one of the assistance with us as we are not familiar with a computer modeling. Will have one assistance who is well experienced will recording in computer.