VOICE CARE INDIA
Medical advance research foundation (80G exempted), Siva E.N.T, Head & Neck Hospital, 159, Lloyds Road, Royapettah, Ch – 14, Cell No :- 98410 55774.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:-
1. Voice Care India involves in the total health care of the voice & Voice maintanance education.
2. Voice care India is a non – profit making body.
3. To provide and arrange facilities for intensive & extensive studies & research for future development of voice. To guide the professional voice users regarding the latest development in phoniatrics.
4. Voice care India will receive donations, grants, funds & other financial or moral assistance to achieve the main objective.
The VOICE CARE will be managed by a team consisting of.,
1.ENT Surgeon, 2. Siddha Maruthuva Gurukulam, 3. Speech Therapist, 4. Occupational Therapist, 5. Physiotherapist, 6. Yoga & Meditation trainers, 7. Psychologist.
1. E Merck Indian National award winner.
2. Science Popularization award 2001-2002. Tamil Nadu Government.
3. Research works of us is taken as a subject for M.Phil Course in the University of Madras.
Member; Dissertation committee for M.Sc Nursing Course, M.G.R. Medical University.
4. Members of International Association of Logopedic & Phoniatrics.
5. President, Voice against Noise, Association.
6. Recipient, N.S.T.L Visakapattinam 2008 Gold Medal award.
7. President; Paediatric ENT Association, India.