Dear Sir/ madam,
You are aware of the importance of voice & speech for teachers, as they continuously use their voice, they never know the abuse of their vocal system until a problem or interruption in their voice occurs. We are professionals in the voice therapy. We are happy to organize a work shop on voice therapy, in which diagnosis awareness and guidance for maintaining a good fluent and healthy voice is offered.
This is a rare opportunity to meet the pioneers and specialists and get their valuable advice to maintain a good voice, as voice is very important to all teachers.
In this regard we are happy to inform you regarding our activities. We have conducted speech therapy workshop and seminars in many reputed educational institution, such as Tamil Nadu Science and Technology Center- Birla Planetarium,
(Dr. M. Kumaresan)
(CC: Mr. Vijay Thiruvengadam, FM Radio)
We like to associate ourselves with
1. Voice Care Workshop for Teachers - Special Exercises for Maintenance of Voice and Improvement.
2. Awareness Program for Viscom Students on Voice Care.
3. Awareness Program on Voice Care for the Public at Badrikarai & Alayamman Koil
4. Documentary Preparation by Viscom Students in Collaboration with the Speech Therapy Dept. of
5. Regular Program in FM Radio regarding - Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology of Voice Box, Voice Audition, Vocal Cord movement, Correction of Stammering, Stuttering of Voice, Avoidance of Inflammation of Vocal Cord, Vocal Cord Movement Monitoring and Holistic Therapy & Psychological impact on Voice discrepancies.
1. To Develop a basic understanding of the mechanics of Voice and speech production.
2. To Learn the foundations for vocal health and explore the relationship between the voice and physical and emotional health.
3. To examine the differences between good voice use, voice misuse and voice abuse.
4. To identify and learn to compensate for difficult speaking situations, both and off the job.
5. To learn to recognize postural imbalance and to restore more optimal posture, especially is speaking situations.
6. To Recognize specific muscle misuse and relearn easy coordinated use of the vocal system, by exploring how muscle in the breathing system, larynx and vocal tract work together in free and natural voice production.
7. To Work toward a voice that is free and responsive in all speaking situations.
VOICE THERAPY REGIMENS :
1. Resonant Therapy
2. Confidential Voice
3. Circumalaryngeal Massage
4. Lce Silverman Voice Treatment
5. The Accent Method
6. Vocal Function Exercises
7. Singing Therapy
8. Phonation on Inhalation
9. Reflexive and vegetative behaviors
10. Voice Therapy for Puberphonia
11. Auditory Integration training
12. Speech Therapy with palatrogram
13. Self Relaxation
14. Positive Thinking
15. Self – Hearing
16. Mind – Reading
17. Vision – Speaking
18. Mirror – Practice
19. Auto – Suggestion