Monday, August 29, 2022

Out of India patients

Herewith we are sending a mail from pubërphonia Israel patient. What can we do. Some of my friends, please help solve this problem ( to treat this patient.) They have to come to Chennai. I cannot move from Chennai, our hospital, because, every day patients are coming.Our treatment is Our own research. No body know what we we doing. Two times I have called for workshop,to teach. Only 2 ENT Doctors, one from Nellore and other from Chengalput responded. 
Dear Dr. M.Kumaresan
My name is Jacob, I'm 25 years old from Israel.
I'm suffering from High pitch voice (around 180 Hz).
I was checked twice by two different ENT doctors, and in both cases no pathology was found and their working premise was puberphonia.
Treated once without any success (and a lot of disappointment )

I'm interested to get treatment in your's clinic. I am very impressed by yours YouTube chanel, and wish myself the same "voice correction".
I would like to get some details as:
how many days It might take?
how many days to see improvement OR to see if there is any chance/hope of treatment.
how much can treatment like this cost. 
Thanks you in advance, I'm looking forward to your reply .
Jacob

No comments: